After a few stiff martinis, a completely unsatisfying “talk” and some very satisfying break-up sex (it’s always better when it’s your last time), you might hear him utter these words. Or not.
- If you didn't put out so early I might of had something to fight for.
- It’s not me, it's you.
- Now that we don't do it whenever I want, I'd rather hang with the boys.
- Outta beer, Outta here.
- You were so easy it scares me to think of all the people you've been with.
- I used to stick up for you when my friends said you were a bitch....
- I couldn't live with myself knowing that I would be holding you back.